IDGP’s managed Service Plans are designed to keep your people and systems up and running. Through proactive networks, systems management and a multi-tiered support center, our goal is to minimize downtime and resolve problems quickly.
Your business can gain information assurance by implementing a Virtual IT Department through IDGP’s Customer Support Center. With IDGP’s Managed Services plans, your network will stay ahead of the technology curve. We help businesses of all sizes manage their IT environment, or compliment their internal team, by taking on difficult and time-consuming tasks to allow your company to focus on your core initiatives. Effective IT does not just react to IT disasters, it detects potential threats. IDGP’s offering includes remediation of server and network level issues and on-site support (when required) from our team of knowledgeable Engineers.
- Helpdesk Management: A highly efficient service available 24/7 via phone, chat or email to provide quick and accurate troubleshooting.
- Network Management: A continuous monitoring service enabling our team to find problems within client networks and resolve them before impacting the business.
- Server Management: Routinely monitoring client’s server for load, performance, and security along with the installation of software updates.
- Desktop Management: Tailor-made services covering the entire life-cycle of desktop environments from deploying the desktops and software, to running the network and supporting users on a daily basis.
Key Benefits :
- 24/7/365 proactive monitoring
- Availability, performance & fault monitoring for server computing infrastructure
- NMS implementation using SNMP and WMI
- Automated reporting & alerts for fault and threshold breach & utilization
- Automated monitoring of critical services, i.e., Web, FTP, DNS, DHCP